Tuesday 8 April 2014

Smile please

Like all this 21st century, new crowd, I too have developed this reflex action or say a typical habit to wake up in the morning, catch my phone and check what’s going on in the world. WHAT No!! Actually, it’s what’s going on in the FB world how many unread messages is there in Whatsapp, Is little Tweety has tweeted something?

And here it comes again a real cute picture of my classmate that looks awesome as her ‘somebody’ clicked some random pics and posted it on Facebook. Damn, what was I doing when all such guys were being registered from ‘Nobody’ to ‘somebody’s somebody’?


 

All I got is an annoying younger brother who told me every time I asked him to snap a picture of me “Shakal dekhi hai aayine me” (Have you ever seen your face in the mirror). And I was like leave it.

 

And now even annoying husband whose hands shake whenever he takes my pics, it’s only the 5th time or 6th may be when he eventually gets it right. Till then my smiling face vanishes and it turns into something that X-Men series producers have picked me for ‘She-Wolverine’. I mean, come on man he clicks lovely photographs of our son but when it comes to me…. I can see a strange fear emerging I his eyes. Why is that? Am I Scary?? I think No, because if it would have been the case, why in the first place he would marry me? I asked him several times, but what I received elongated phase of silence followed by a smile and a statement “Baby I think we should but a new camera”.

Anyways, I believe some people are not as lucky to have an annoying younger brother, a scared husband or a dependable camera.

 

4 comments: